Ah, Monday. I suppose one day of the week has to be the hardest, and the Day of the Moon gets the short straw. A few quick thoughts...
- For anyone who wants to offer support to the Buddhist monks, nuns and other protesters in Burma/Myanmar, Avaaz.org has a petition you can sign. Non-violent protest has repeatedly shown to have the power to evoke change - especially when supported by the international community.
- I have bought the next Halo game - which for me is Halo 2. I'll be using it to play international multiplayer games with my friends in the UK. I haven't decided whether to try the single player game... how hard are the final bosses?
- To my delight, I found a copy of Wittgenstein's On Certainty in my favourite used bookstore here in Knoxville. I've been wanting this for a while, but I didn't order it since it would have removed the fun of searching for it.
- I might make Saturday the formal day for switching polls around, possibly every two weeks. I'm also considering making Sunday an optional day for posts on Religion... I don't want to be committed to blogging every day of the week, though.
- Off to Atlanta for SIEGE at the end of the week - any Only a Game players going to be there?
Best wishes to everyone!