Bespoke Winter Blessings for everyone!
- To the followers of the ancient European traditions: Happy Solstice, Merry Yule, and rejoice for the Sun King has returned!
- To the followers of the ancient Indian traditions: an auspicious Makara Sankranti, and may your harvest be bountiful.
- To the followers of Zarathustra: happy Yalda, and a solemn Zartosht no-diso.
- To the followers of the Prophets of Israel: Happy Hannukah, and may your Festival of Lights be filled with delicious fried foods!
- To the followers of the Buddha, those of the "Great Vehicle": I wish you happy Buddhist New Year!
- To the followers of the Buddha, those of the "Ancient Teaching": may your life prosper in the four blessings of old age, beauty, happiness and strength.
- To the followers of Jesus Christ: Merry Christmas, and a Happy Gregorian New Year!
- To the followers of Muhammad, peace be upon him: Happy Islamic New Year, and may 1430 H bring you peace and joy.
- To the followers of the ten gurus: may you have wonderful celebrations of the birth of the tenth Nanak!
- To the followers of Bahá'u'lláh, may God be with you.
- To those of African-American descent: Happy Kwanzaa, and blessings upon your family!
- To the followers of Eris: Merry Swik, may your loot be overflowing, and your consciousness extinguished by a flood of intoxicants!
- And to the followers of no-one: enjoy your time away from work!
Only a Game will return in January with yet more nonsense.