Having covered one of the biggest issues in contemporary Ethics, I think we have covered all we are going to look at in Future Ethics for now. The final part of the "Ethics Campaign", Justice, will begin in earnest in December, but we'll have a brief preview tomorrow.
- Many thanks for everyone who commented on The Rights of the Unborn. The politeness of the commentors in the face of such a sensitive issue spoke very highly of everyone's character.
- Still no comments on last week's Serial piece on Arendt's view of Action - it's not too late, if you have something to say! The Serial concludes this Thursday.
- My wife and I desperately need a new game, either a puzzle game (or something with co-op) on the DS, or something on the Wii. There's a chance I may splurge on Mario Galaxy when it launches; it's been too long since there was a good platform game around.
- The leaves are changing here in Knoxville, bringing a splash of colour to the world. More than ever, it feels like I live in a forest... Sadly, I have not been able to get any good squirrel photos since moving, though.
- As I have mentioned in the comments, we lost four players over the last month or so - mostly over the Nietzsche piece, I think. But I think all the important players are still in the game, so I'll try not to feel disappointed.
Good luck in the new week everyone!