We're rushing headlong towards ethics of war now... I wanted to ask: would people prefer to debate the invasion of Iraq separately from ethics of war in general terms? Or are the two so inextricably linked at this point in time that we would do just as well to discuss ethics of war in the context of Iraq? Let me know your preference!
In other news...
- Just to confirm what Greg Williams noted in the comments last week, Super Mario Galaxy is structured in such a way that you don't need to suffer very much at all to unlock the final boss. I'll be putting together a critique of this game when my wife and I finish it.
- Just seen there's a new Mario Kart on its way for the Wii... it's a shame people knock Double Dash so much; I had more fun with that than any Mario Kart except the DS version.
- Can anyone tell me if Metroid Prime 3 avoids painfully difficult bosses at the end? I enjoyed the first game, but the last two bosses poisoned it for me and made me extremely reluctant to go back to another. Anyone got an opinion on the difficulty of finishing the third one?
- I still haven't booked my ticket to San Francisco... I don't know why, but this year GDC feels like a chore and not a pleasure.
- Incidentally, I have some more substantial game material on its way, I just haven't had time to draft it - we've been very busy lately.