What a interregnum it has been this time... my last substantial post was on May 4th, which was more than four months ago. I've not gone four months without blogging since I started back in 2005. But now it's time to get back to the Republic of Bloggers before November rolls around and it'll be time for my Autumnal social media break once more!
- Coming up on Tuesday, my Manifesto for Welcoming, the second intermission in the Magical Science campaign.
- For six weeks after that, a short serial that constitutes Act III of the current campaign entitled Five Choices, a Philosophical Reflection on Scientific Knowledge.
- Then, before the next break, a blog-letter replying to Chris Billows to bookend.
- If anyone else sends me a blog-letter within this interval, there may be other replies too, although the odds feel stacked against that outcome.
- ...I may also run some pieces over at ihobo.com if I get time to write them.
This is also my first snippets since 2016, five years ago. Can you believe this used to be a regular feature here? Of course, that was back when people followed blogs rather than blocking one another on social media(!).
Stay tuned for more nonsense starting on Tuesday!