Our trusty programmer has pushed a new build to our repository, and we will be able to build all new PC, Mac, and Linux demos on Wednesday for sharing with everyone. The PC and Mac versions definitely work - the Linux build still needs testing. But since the Mac build definitely now works (hooray!) we are hopeful about the Linux Build.
Here's the high points:
- OSX and Linux(Maybe?) Patch, should now be able to build and run on both platforms
- Updated CaravanseraiGuards and BazaarSilver scripts to fix the known problems here
- Added RosterTrade function to SilkSpeak (improving trade results when the Soldier requests a trade by having a Merchant trade on his or her behalf, if there is one in the Caravan)
- Added DestinyWar functionality (adding new dialogue options based on the chosen Destiny that didn't show up previously)
- Added "Press and hold 1, 2, 3 or 4 to select a portrait." to Destiny screen. Some players (those who did not read the manual... we know who you are!) were lost on the first screen. We thought it polite to provide a prompt there.