Become the first player in the world to complete all the Destinies to win!
You can win one of these exclusive, Limited Edition Silk USB drives, previously only available to high-tier Kickstarter backers, in a special competition for all Silk players! The Limited Edition USB drive will never be available to buy again, and is one of only seventy that were made, each valued at $50.
The Limited Edition Retro USB is styled to look like a 1980s videogame cassette, and contains:
- Silk game files for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free
- Unique cover image which shows the development team as characters in the world of Silk (left to right: Becky (Portrait Artist), Patrick (Producer), Jamie (Artist), Nathan (Programmer), Chris (Designer/Writer)
- Silk Original Sound Track album by composer Chris Shutt, also DRM-free
- Silk Manual and Almanac PDF
- Silk Videos - a collection of videos shot for the Kickstarter, including all sorts of footage that isn't available anywhere else
- Silk Project Files - the complete collection of all the files used by the development team in making the game, including the final Core Design document and all its development stages, artwork, Excel level editor, maps, scripts, reference images, landscape maps, and more beside.
- Custom Obi strip styled after a silk bolt
- Full body cassette printing with UV highlights on the logo
The winner is the first player to have posted in the Steam Discussion Forums or the ihobo games Discord server with screenshot evidence that they have beaten all four Destinies in the game - the Traveller, Rebel, Warlord, and Noble.
To claim the prize, you should submit the following screenshots for each victory:
- Victory screen, showing days at time of victory
- Inventory (North), showing your winning caravan
- Hero (North East), showing your starting character's final skills
- Map, showing your complete journey for that Destiny
Feel free to submit screenshots for each Destiny as you complete them! We'd love to see how you're doing. There's no end date for the competition - we'll keep it running until somebody wins.
Note that ihobo games reserves the right to ask follow up questions of the winner to confirm that they haven't been faking it... victory means nothing without honour.
Good luck, and may your nightfall not be troubled by storms!
ihobo games Cross-posted from Steam; the Discord server option is included here but not mentioned in the Steam announcement. You can also contact us through other means, including this devblog - as long as you can demonstrate your victories, and answer any questions we might have, that's the important thing.